Apa itu Pengiriman Tanpa Kontak?
Contactless delivery is typically a white-glove delivery service with minimum contact between delivery executives and customers as food or groceries are left at a spot specified by the customer at the time of ordering. Instead of handing items to people, people choose to have it left outside their doorstep for them to pick up instead.
In addition to leaving parcels outside doors, there are different contactless delivery options for customers where they can stay informed about the orders, including:
- Leaving the orders near front steps, mailbox, front desk, concierge, or parcel locker
- Ringing doorbell or not ringing doorbell
- Making a phone call or a missed call during deliveries
- Sending a text message as deliveries take place
- Taking the picture of the package being delivered or placed and sending it to the customer
The COVID-19 pandemic forced people across the globe to adopt several changes in their lifestyles to minimize the spreading of the virus — staying at home, avoiding public spaces, wearing masks, using hand sanitizers, and maintaining a physical distance of one to two meters (three to six feet) between people.
As a result, the pandemic has caused a spike in online shopping, and home delivery of goods. Which led to a great demand for contactless or zero-touch delivery practices, especially with regards to food and grocery deliveries.
Bagaimana bisnis pengiriman dapat menerapkan pengiriman tanpa kontak dengan sukses?
- Lakukan komuinikasi yang jelas dan efektif dengan mitra pengiriman untuk membantu mereka beradaptasi dengan praktik pengiriman baru ini
- Use visibility and real-time fleet tracking software to keep customers notified on the status of their order
- Manfaatkan teknologi logistik untuk mempercepat proses pengiriman dan mengurangi ruang lingkup kesalahan untuk pengiriman tanpa kontak
- Implement digitized Proof of Delivery systems to avoid physical contact, such as a uploading a picture of the order on completion of delivery
Benefits for businesses that adopt contactless deliveries
- Improves brand loyalty for businesses
- Increases digital payments
- Elevates customer goodwill
- Improves safety of delivery agents and customers
- Minimizes the spreading of contagious and infectious diseases
- Brings sustainability to businesses
Bagaimana Locus membantu bisnis menerapkan pengiriman tanpa kontak
Perencanaan logistik mil terakhir
Bukti pengiriman elektronik (ePOD)
Pelacakan pesanan langsung dan pemantauan armada