Was ist kontaktlose Lieferung?
Contactless delivery is typically a white-glove delivery service with minimum contact between delivery executives and customers as food or groceries are left at a spot specified by the customer at the time of ordering. Instead of handing items to people, people choose to have it left outside their doorstep for them to pick up instead.
In addition to leaving parcels outside doors, there are different contactless delivery options for customers where they can stay informed about the orders, including:
- Leaving the orders near front steps, mailbox, front desk, concierge, or parcel locker
- Ringing doorbell or not ringing doorbell
- Making a phone call or a missed call during deliveries
- Sending a text message as deliveries take place
- Taking the picture of the package being delivered or placed and sending it to the customer
The COVID-19 pandemic forced people across the globe to adopt several changes in their lifestyles to minimize the spreading of the virus — staying at home, avoiding public spaces, wearing masks, using hand sanitizers, and maintaining a physical distance of one to two meters (three to six feet) between people.
As a result, the pandemic has caused a spike in online shopping, and home delivery of goods. Which led to a great demand for contactless or zero-touch delivery practices, especially with regards to food and grocery deliveries.
Wie können Lieferunternehmen kontaktlose Lieferungen erfolgreich umsetzen?
- Kommunizieren Sie klar und effektiv mit Lieferpartnern, um ihnen bei der Anpassung an diese neue Lieferpraxis zu helfen
- Use visibility and real-time fleet tracking software to keep customers notified on the status of their order
- Nutzen Sie Logistiktechnologie, um Lieferprozesse zu beschleunigen und die Fehlermöglichkeiten bei kontaktlosen Lieferungen zu reduzieren
- Implement digitized Proof of Delivery systems to avoid physical contact, such as a uploading a picture of the order on completion of delivery
Benefits for businesses that adopt contactless deliveries
- Improves brand loyalty for businesses
- Increases digital payments
- Elevates customer goodwill
- Improves safety of delivery agents and customers
- Minimizes the spreading of contagious and infectious diseases
- Brings sustainability to businesses
Wie Locus Unternehmen hilft, kontaktlose Lieferung zu implementieren
Logistikplanung für die letzte Meile
Elektronischer Zustellnachweis (ePOD)
Live-Auftragsverfolgung und Flottenüberwachung