Drive Your Success with Route Optimization
Increase in efficiency and productivity gains
Increase in order deliveries
Increase in SLA compliance
Across 250M+ orders in 400+ cities
Our Routing Software Key Features
Autonomous vs Supervised Route OptimizationAI-backed route planning that has a negligible dependency on human intelligence.
Intelligent clubbing of OrdersAllocation based on order priority including provisions that can't be transported together
Proprietary Vehicle Allocation EngineAutomated recommendation on the best suited vehicles based on traffic, shipment, volume, vehicle type, stop durations,delivery times and more.
Cost Based Route OptimizationDelivery Route plans that consider 18+ cost variables and multiple real-life constraints for cost efficiency.
Optimal Fleet MixIncorporation of customer preferences & operational constraints with a buffer for fluctuating business demands.
Smart Rider AllocationLocus takes preferences and skills of existing riders into consideration while creating dynamic route plans in consideration with real-life factors like lunch breaks, driver sick days, and tight time windows.
Automated Escalation ManagementHigher authorities are automatically notified in case of any major contingencies.
Route Tracking Mobile AppOrder info, dynamic route plans, route schedules, and navigation in one easy-to-manage app i.e., Locus On The Road App (LOTR App) for faster communication.
Change ManagementLocus provides you with a group of field experts who help your on-ground team transition to the Locus platform.
Alerts That Auto-resolveAlerts like battery levels or internet connectivity are auto-rectified once the desired levels are reached.
Enhanced Customer ExperienceInform customers beforehand about potential delays with our predictive alerts and ETAs.
Enhanced Operational EfficiencyDelivery Routes Planned vs. Executed, live view, real-time and end-to-end performance tracking of all legs of the supply chain.
Save On Cost At ScaleEnable clubbing of forward and reverse logistics in a single route plan.
Transparency In Your Supply ChainReal-time end-to-end performance tracking of fleet, rider & workforce with actionable and meaningful insights.
4 easy steps to manage and automate your deliveries with Locus’ smart routing software - DispatchIQ
With the help of RESTful APIs, automatically push order batches to DispatchIQ including customer preferred delivery slots, special vehicle requirements, delivery instructions and many other real-life constraints
Decode even the most poorly written addresses into accurate coordinates anywhere in the world with Locus’s geocoding engine that uses natural language processing (NLP) & machine learning (ML)
Allocate vehicles and drivers with holistic principles such as fairness by number of tasks, distance travelled and plan riders’ breaks, fuel stops, and operating hours all in one simple step
Plan day-to-day dispatch operations efficiently with street-level routing and intelligent task allocation to maximize productivity, SLA adherence, & customer satisfaction while minimizing transit distance, duration & cost
Optimize your supply chain now!Get in Touch
Signs that you need Locus DispatchIQ Route Optimization Software to optimize your delivery operations
- You’re a growing business which aims to keep up with the dynamic customer demands of fast and timely deliveries with a smart routing software
- You easily cater to more than a handful customer addresses or destinations in a single day
- You’re spending hours on day-to-day logistics planning and wish to have an automated and streamlined logistics planning system in place
- You wish to achieve 100% SLAs with fastest route to work and excellent delivery route planning
- You find it difficult to plan on-demand delivery routes and have to depend on Google maps for immediate change in delivery schedules
- It takes a lot of time and efforts to explain delivery schedules and routes to your on-ground staff and riders on a daily basis
- You know that there are inefficiencies in your current route planning capabilities and wish to optimize route management to achieve cost and time effectiveness
- You want to eliminate/reduce human intervention in your logistics planning processes and bring in more speed and accuracy
- You want to be on top of your logistics operations with efficient planning, clear communication and real-time ground visibility
Locus On The Road
Locus On The Road is now available on both iOS and Android
Detailed & Easy-to-use UI
Hassle free task navigation, with customer details including accurate geocoded locations.
Electronic Proof of Delivery
Capture customer signature, product image, or QR code at the point of sale to authenticate your deliveries.
Reschedule & Cancel Orders
Easily reschedule or cancel orders, basis customer availability within the app, in just a few clicks.
Partial Pickup and Deliveries
Deliver and cancel a part of the order for enhanced customer experience and reduced logistics costs.
What our clients have to say
- Tejas Vyas - Head of Product & Design at BigBasket