Omnichannel fulfillment in Retail
Get omnichannel fulfillment, reduce manual interventions, track operations effortlessly.
Locus allows you to automate your dispatching processes while respecting real life constraints to bring efficiency, transparency and consistency in your omnichannel retailing.
- Locus lets you use existing retail infrastructure to build your omnichannel platform. Hence helping you achieve same day door-step deliveries to your customers.
- Omnichannel management after consideration of business dynamics including SKU bifurcation, retail outlet work timings, regulatory constraints etc. for the optimized dispatch plans.
- Optimal fleet mix (one-time as well as daily dynamic plans) for fulfilment operations.
- Logistics optimization Solutions to manage forward and reverse logistics effortlessly.
- Real-time ETA calculations, with delay notifications and adjustments on the go.
- Identification of serviceable area for your stores and the optimal warehouse location.
- Locus analytics and insights help you track and compare the performance of your vehicles, warehouses, and workforce.
The Future Of Retail Logistics
The challenge for omnichannel retail logistics businesses is not as much of acquiring customers but more of providing top-notch service to the existing customers.
On-Time and In-Full Delivery: Why Balancing Both is Important for You
With logistics costs rising, increasing Full Truck Loads (trucks which are almost completely filled) has always been an area of emphasis for logistics managers, often to the point of compromising on the other half — On-Time. Being there on-time is as important as delivering to your customer in-full.