Dispatch Automation for Home services
Exceed customer expectation, serve more clients, improve SLA adherence.
Locus helps you save time and serve more clients by automating the scheduling process. Improve our delivery process with on-demand order allocation, skill-based routing and consideration of on-ground constraints with Locus’ route optimization software.
- Dispatch automation for home services executives respecting location preference, skills, ratings, experience etc. of executives.
- Helps in managing the high cancellation and reschedule rates by effective utilisation of idle time to generate more revenue.
- Increased customer convenience by facilitating on-demand online order booking with no additional on-ground resources required.
- Control tower application for transparency in operations and predictive alert system on delays and deviations to drive better operational control and customer experience.
- The most accurate mapping of service executives to the customer with automated dispatch planning for improved serviceability quotient of your brand.
- Get better visibility and tracking of your on-ground service staff with live notifications on service deviations.
How Locus helped India’s top diagnostics firm in tracking their resources.
One of India’s top diagnostics firm offers a broad range of tests on blood, urine and other human body viscera. The international service provider uses Locus to track, manage and assist the phlebotomists in sample collection and confirmation.
Locus Enters Healthcare Services. Disrupts Medicine Delivery Starting With 1mg
The average distance travelled per rider for every task completed was reduced by 50% by following the routes planned by Locus’ optimization engine.
The Focus Of Locus Is Unpretentious – Become The Largest Logistics Automation Platform
Locus is an intelligent logistics automation platform. It helps enterprises in courier, e-commerce, food delivery, FMCG and other verticals to optimize their logistics. It enables on-demand businesses to dispatch, track and manage their on-field workforce.