Sales Transformation and Logistics Optimization in CPG & FMCG
Automate beat plans, optimize retail fulfillment, reduce logistics cost.
Locus' range of solutions helps in optimising your sales beats, automating retail fulfilment operations and reducing secondary freight cost for distributors. A single platform to increase sales productivity, provide sales optimization and reduce freight cost, both for your secondary and last-mile retail fulfilment.
- Heuristics solution for ranking salesman on skills, experience, familiarity and preference for a locality or region.
- Locus ensures less on-road time and more in-store time spent by sales representatives to increase sales.
- Consideration for outlet level constraints, product category, weekly-offs, sales achieved, historical data etc. to ensure lower mirror beats, the optimal frequency of visits to outlets and accurate mapping of outlet to the salesman.
- Traffic prediction, road constraints, the outlet timing for unloading etc. are considered to ensure optimal daily dynamic route planning for retail fulfilment.
- Proprietary algorithms to suggest the optimal mix of dedicated and outsourced vehicles for reduced transport cost and significant time savings.
- Real-time fleet tracking, ideal and executed route comparisons and instant alert on delays to help you with more visibility of your fleet.
- Locus ensures reduced dispatch planning time and easy accommodation of unplanned on-demand orders in retail fulfilment with strategic logistics management.
FMCG seeks start-up edge
Experts believe FMCG brands benefit the most by leveraging the data and analytics might of their start-up partners.
The Curious Case of FMCG Sales Beats
An efficient distribution system, which reduces order to delivery & replenishment time becomes the key arrow in the arsenal of an FMCG company. The key element to this is "Sales Beat Planning".