Supply Chain Optimization in E-commerce
Increase efficiency, reduce delivery costs, enhance your customer's experience.
Locus helps you enhance customer delight with better last mile delivery experience, on-time deliveries for your customers and better SLA adherence. Reduce overhead costs and increase delivery efficiency with automated shipment sorting and optimised route planning engine to enhance supply chain optimization in e-commerce.
- Geocoding and accurate address detection IP to automate your sorting processes (primary & secondary).
- Optimal fleet mix and route plan for the vehicles respecting business as well as local constraints such as traffic, any route restrictions etc.
- Intelligent clubbing of orders based on properties such as preferred delivery time slots, priority orders, location preference, and order specifications (weight, size, content etc.).
- Control tower application to manage operational exceptions and predictive alerts on delays, vehicle breakdowns, idle time etc to improve both customer experience and efficiency of delivery executives
- Reduce turn-around time for the customer by optimising first-mile operations, locations of warehouses/distributer centres, reducing sorting times at fulfilment centres and last mile distribution centres.
- Predicts time windows of delivery for customers thereby increasing first attempt rates and higher customer experience.
- Electronic proof of delivery (EPOD) for reducing friction with customers and digitisation of the processes.
- Route Optimization in e-commerce allows you to fit more deliveries into your day by minimizing driving hours with more efficient routes.
The Journey of the Mango: How India’s favorite fruit reaches your plate
From orchard to your house. How does a mango reaches your place. The blog discusses the complex logsitcs network involved in the whole process.
Locus Customer Success Story: Bigbasket
Learn how Locus helps Bigbasket in ensuring 99.5% SLA adherence for 10mn+ customers in our exclusive customer success story.
E-commerce shines with logistics push
As India speedily takes the shape of a massive e-commerce marketplace, the numerous possibilities are bound to leave customers spoiled for choices. In such scenario, logistics will be widely regarded as a crucial piece of a successful retailer’s business plan.